If Kohler K-72218 Sensate belongs to you then you’re certainly a lover of advanced technology. This kitchen faucet is beautiful, and a lot of users testify that it works good, too. But it is also expensive.
You can find user comments, ratings, product details and deal offers on Amazon website.
Kohler K-72218 Sensate At A Glance :
- Reliable sensor technology that can be switched to manual in case of power cut.
- Two function sprayer with magnetic docking and SweepSpray mode.
- AC power (battery option not available).
- Available in Vibrant Stainless and Chrome finishes. Both finishes can be with or without black accents.
- Spout swivels 290°.
- Easy hands-free operation
- Temperature and pressure adjusted with the handle as opposed to other touchless models where the controls are placed under the sink
- SweepSray mode efficiently cleans dirty dishes
- Easy to use pull-down function with nylon hose and ball joint
- Magnetic sprayer docking for precision lock of the sprayer
- Clean design lines
- AC power
Despite of being expensive, this faucet still earns mainly positive user feedback. People like the hands-free operation even though it does not seem to be essential for a good kitchen faucet.
Problems Or Things To Know:
- The swivel range does not make full 360°
There are not much negatives reported about Kohler Sensate K-72218 series kitchen faucet. In some rare cases, sensor problems emerged after some longer time like one year or so.
With the price tag at which this faucet comes, I think the risks should be lower.
You might wonder about the off function being available on the sprayer. Actually, you can achieve that with just “waving” the faucet off and on. Turn the faucet off if you want to pull it over the counter-top and then on again.
- Height: 15 1/2″
- Spout reach: 8 7/16″
- Clearance under the sprayer: 9 9/16″
- Flow rate: 1.8 gpm
Find other measurements of Kohler Sensate faucet here: http://www.us.kohler.com/webassets/kpna/catalog/pdf/en/K-72218-B7_spec.pdf