For some time, Delta Leland, one of the most popular kitchen faucets, was available only as conventional kitchen faucet without sensors. But now also the touch sensitive version is available, and has been rated high by many users.
Positives at a glance
- Successful shape that gives a special accent to nearly any kitchen style.
- Handle can be used to set temperature and pressure even in the sensor mode.
- Magnetic pull-down sprayer docking is the feature that many users mention as the best experience.
- .Touch Clean rubber coating on the sprayer nozzle allows you to easily wipe away calcium or lime build up.
- The spout swivels 360 degrees.
Some things to remember
- The standard power source is a battery block of 6 AA batteries. If you prefer using AC power, you should remember to order the AC adapter separately.
- Pause button is not included on the pull-down sprayer. But that may not be a problem at all knowing that it is easy to toggle the faucet on and off with just a touch on its body.
- The faucet is high – 14 7/8 inches. In some situations, space issues may arise.
The following finishes are available.
Matching Bar/Prep faucets
Also matching bar/prep faucets are available